Victory Camp is a Christian, non-denominational camp. It's administration is based upon these tenets of faith:
1. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe man is created in the image and likeness of God, but through Adam's transgression and fall, sin came into the world and upon all flesh.
3. We believe that man's first step toward salvation is godly sorrow that works repentance. The new birth is a necessity to all men. When a person receives God's gift of salvation, by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, it produces eternal life.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ died, was buried, was resurrected from the grave, and ascended into Heaven where He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
5. We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that He will set up His kingdom on earth.
6. We believe that healing is provided for the whole man, spirit, soul, and body, wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith and the laying on of hands. It is provided in the atonement and is the privilege of every child of God.
7. We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as a gift from God to all believers in this dispensation and is received subsequent to the new birth. This experience may be accompanied by the evidence of speaking in other tongues.