• $1,000/12 Hours (total time, set up, event & clean up)
• $600/6 Hours (total time, set up, event & clean up)
• Cafeteria or Chapel
• Additional Hours: +$85 per hour
• Includes: tables, chairs, refrigerator, sound system
1. All events require a non-refundable deposit to guarantee your date.
2. All facilities are non-smoking, no alcoholic beverages are allowed, no pets are allowed.
3. Some activities may not be available in fall/winter months or due to inclement weather. Aquatic activities available during summer season only.
4. Concessions stand and General Store purchases are not included in the per person cost.
*5. These rates are guaranteed for contracted events only and are subject to change without notice; please contact the camp office for updates.
Your party is responsible to set up the room (tables and chairs) prior to your event. If you would like Victory Camp to set up the room, there is a $150 fee.
4 days before your event, submit a sketch of how you will be setting up the room. The allotted number of tables and chairs required by your diagram will be placed in an easily accessible location. You/ your group are responsible for the set up and take down of all tables and chairs. Tables should be wiped down with a wet cloth prior to take down.
You have reserved a certain number of hours for your event. Any additional time used for either set up, clean up or event overage will be charged $85 per additional hour.
We welcome your caterers to use the kitchen area for plating or serving food that is already prepared, however no cooking should be planned.
_______ Hours of usage on your event date
_______ Hours of set up time (either on the event date or the day prior)
Use of up to 40 – 8” rectangular tables
Use of up to 400 chairs
Sound system with 1 wireless microphone, 1 corded microphone, cd player and MP3 connection.
Use of 1- 100 pot coffee maker or 1-40 pot coffee maker.
Refrigerated storage area.
“Behind the scenes” area for your caterer to set up.
Staff Assistance: two Victory Camp staffers will assist you during your event. These staffers can orient you on the use of the serving area as well as the other equipment you may be using. They will also remove the trash from the building after your event, monitor bathroom cleanliness, and sweep and mop the floors when you depart.
We ask that your group take care of the following items before departing: remove any decorative items you have set up, wipe down all tables, return the tables and chairs to the storage area, remove any food items remaining in the kitchen area or cooler.